Pastor Eugene Fears, Jr., the shepherd of Redeem Enrichment Ministries has taken his power-packed ministry of exhortation, salvation and faith across the country crossing denominational, social and economic backgrounds with the light of the Gospel.
A preacher’s preacher with a wealth of wisdom, Pastor Fears endeavors to pour into established and emerging leaders to empower, edify and enrich them in their drive toward purpose.
Celebrating more than 40 years in ministry Pastor Fears is continually kingdom driven, cultivating his part of the vineyard as a:
• A Visionary with the establishing of the Breaking Bread Alliance of Churches, a partnership of ministries positioned to advance a Christ-centered agenda building leaders and serving people.
• A Builder with the completion of phase one of Redeem’s “Building for the Future Now” campaign, which includes a 750- seat sanctuary and ministry facility.
• A Community Minded Leader having fed 100s of area children through summer feeding programs and providing at-risk families with food, clothing, economic support and financial literacy while partnering with the interfaith community to provide coaching to fathers, single family homes and serving as a youth mentor.
• A Holistic Leader through the implementation of programs such as the Reach Out and Restore Mental Health Initiative, Family Enrichment Conference providing faith-based solutions to strengthening the family unit and the Leadership Experience cultivating local leaders through training in financial health, public communications, project management and business administration.
• A Servant Leader through the Jubilee Fellowship poised to reach leaders and congregations across the Midwest, providing spiritual and integral leadership by releasing program initiatives aimed at ministry growth, accountability through leadership and effecting lasting impact on urban communities.
In his tenure as pastor of Redeem, Pastor Fears has also served the Church of God in Christ, Inc. as Superintendent and Administrative Assistant providing invaluable service and leadership.
Pastor Fears has been married to Missionary Deborah Fears for more than 40 years. The couple has five children.